Sunday, April 24, 2011

Solitude

to live my life is all i wanna do ,
yet i bear the strife of things i wud never do
my conscience calls me, asks me to wake up
but i sleep carelessly when people ask me "who are u "

gone are the days when life was just a game for me .
when i met people and they were always just a "name" for me.
i was free , i was ambitious.
evrery one wud start to smile coz my happiness was too contegious.

i dont know what i did wrong to end up like this ,
I wanna start all over again and i am not asking for something which is too Outrageous..!

U made me fall, U made me Cry
I dont wanna stand up again and be a part of your Wry

Iam recluse and i Love solitude
I dont want ur sympathy , i dont want your gratitude.

I wish i could die and screw ur plans .
but guess u are too powerful for me to ever understand.
Iam your slave, u control my life
you could impale me as usaul or stab me with a knife.
I have lost my battle and i dont wish to try again
decide what you wud do wid me , coz i cant take anymore sadness
I have more then anyone in this world could probably Contain ..!

No comments: